The "Eager" Mixtape
( The Beginning Of A New Rival)

Track list
1. Eager.  ( JANUARY 2019)
2. Blackmail
3. Domination
4. OKCIS (Sicko)
5. Cynical
6. Charades

INTERVIEW with ENVY

Interviewer: "Why did you want to become a rapper?"

ENVY: "It wasn't my intention to become a rapper honestly, If I can go back in time and tell myself that.. I don't think I would have believed it. But it's one of those situations that you find it funny. "

Interviewer: "Really? How come you are pursuing it now?"

ENVY: "Yeah, because I fell in love with it. It's something that has carved itself into me
or in other words I adapted to it naturally. I'm pursing it because I want too, I do see myself moving forward with this than anything else I can imagine. If I can impact someone out here in this world with my music in a positive way then my goals will be an accomplishment. Also I would love to do this for my mother, so she can have a shoulder to lean on and have someone to take care of her for once. I want to make her proud and cherish her enjoyment."

Interviewer: " That is very emotional to hear. I have a good feeling you will accomplish that success with this mini album called "EAGER" What is your aspects creating and mastering this project?

ENVY: "The "Eager" Mixtape is a story of how I am recently beginning in my career and the obstacles I've obtained and how I am going to determine my future." From intro to conclusion... with ongoing series following this mini album. I want my fans to grow with me, know me, and relate to me. EAGER album is about a new rival..someone who will take over with positivity than negativity. In the music video you will see someone hidden behind a mask. Behind the bold red color mask is a powerful being who is going to bloom from having nothing but sincerity and a heart. But many people become attached to bring negativity to this person."

TO BE CONTINUE



Comments

Popular Posts