Toxicity Records Producer - Nikki Daye


Who is Nikki Daye?

An American music producer born from Long Island, New York. A producer whose working with Toxicity Records and the "Venom Crew".

Here is an one on one interview with Nikki Daye :

What is your goal as a producer for Toxicity Records? And the success you want to bring the label company?    "To create music that stands the test of time. Pushing and working as hard as I can to make sure the artist's vision comes across in our music."

What will you accomplish, or goals you have set aside Ms. Daye? "I will accomplish getting my degrees and learn and continue to learn all about music and what it means to truly be a music producer. Working on my career as a producer and living my dream and the label."


Who would you say you are? " A woman who is willing to reach her dreams and will not accept defeat."

Asides from music production what are your side hobbies?  "Things I like to do are knitting, crocheting, and reading mystery books haha."

Thank you Nikki Daye!


NIKKI DAYE Biography
Birthplace: Long Island, New York
Birthdate: September 21, 1983
Sign: Virgo




Comments

Popular Posts